Comfortable leather collar for your dog's neck & fur.
1 Collar = 1 meal for a shelter dog
▪The inside soft bovine leather provides more comfort for your dog's neck
▪Build with a sliding edge to help prevent balding spots on the dog's neck
▪Our sizes do not overlap on dimensions
▪ Metal buckle make it easy to put on and remove the dog collar
▪Available in size Extra Small thought Large dogs to fits most pups
▪Two D-ring size's.
One big D-ring: Method of connecting the snap hook
One small D ring: for hanging the dog's ID tag
Matching leather dog leash & poop bag carrier available separately
- Leather: ✓ Real bovine leather on both sides.
- Metal: ✓ Genuine brass hardware
Our collars are measured from the end of the strap by the buckle to the 1st and last holes.
Smallest fitting size: please see the distance marked A on the diagrams.
Largest fitting size: is as shown on the diagram as the distance C
Xs Dog Collar
Small Dog Collar
Medium Dog Collar
Large Dog Collar
Large Breed Dog Collars
|If your dogs neck measures||For grown dogs, select collar size||For growing dogs, select collar size|
To achieve the best fit, we suggest:
- Take flexible measuring tape (not metal for the safety of your pup)
- Tell your dog to be in a sitting position
- Measure around the base of your dog's neck (Arrow A)
- Leaving enough space to slide 1 or 2 fingers between your dog's neck and the measure tape for the dog's comfort!
- Also, measure at point B as in the image shown to make sure that it is not loose enough to slide over your dog's head